Meet Julianne Cantarella
Matchmaker, Dating Coach, & Relationship Expert
Julianne Cantarella is a licensed therapist with a deep passion for people. Known for her personal approach to matchmaking and relationship coaching, she gets to know her clients on a meaningful level, in order to create lasting relationships. Most importantly, Julianne knows that every one of her clients is a unique individual with a unique set of needs. A professional Matchmaker since 2005, Julianne has the skills to successfully match her clients with their perfect partner. With honed assessment skills, networking skills and intuition Julianne specializes in helping New Jersey singles find love in today’s modern dating world.
Julianne’s Professional Bio
- Julianne Cantarella, MSW, is the president and CEO of “New Jersey’s Matchmaker”. Her professional experience includes:
Licensed Social Worker with a Master’s Degree in Social Work from Fordham University
- Professional Matchmaker and Dating Coach since 2005
- 2010 through 2011 - Matchmaking Consultant to eHarmony for the prestigious Diamond program
- 2011 - A Matchmaking & Dating/Relationship Expert for Your Tango Online Magazine
- Ordained Minister and officiate marriages
- 2011 - Contributed to the PBS “This Emotional Life Project” as New Jersey’s Premiere Relationship Expert
- Guest speaker at many live events and relationship workshops
- Presented on Internet radio broadcasts and featured as a Matchmaking and Relationship Expert
- Features in several internet and print articles identified as “New Jersey’s Dating/Relationship Expert” for mature singles
- Guest on the CBS morning show, Live From the Couch where she was recognized as New Jersey’s TOP Relationship Expert!
- Writes a monthly column for the New Jersey Suburbanite / NJN.com; “Love Notes” providing love and relationship advice to singles in Bergen County, New Jersey
- Writes for New Jersey’s Talk of the Town, Gentleman’s Guide as New Jersey’s Premier Relationship Expert.
Julianne’s Personal Journey to LOVE
When I began the dating process all those years ago, like you I was having a difficult time meeting a quality partner. Intuitively and viscerally, I would respond knowing that the man sitting across from me was not a good fit. There was nothing familiar or comfortable about him. I couldn’t figure out why I kept meeting and attracting men who were not what I was looking for; they did not share my goals, values or vision of a relationship. After enduring the pain of one failed relationship after another I recognized a need for change.
So in a bold move, at the tender age of 22 I made a decision, I was going to put my love life first and make it a priority above all else. That is when I became my own Matchmaker and Dating Coach. I took a step back and assessed my situation and myself. I took note of what I was looking for in a husband, father of my children and best friend. I made conscious changes to my behavior and appearance to ensure I could attract the right person and be ready when I met him. Every time I entered into a social situation I made sure to present the best version of myself. I networked, recruited friends to help and did all that I could to find my perfect match.
All my hard work paid off; within a year of starting my campaign I met and began dating the man who would become my husband. Intuitively, viscerally and immediately, I knew he was the right one. So, date him and marry him I did! Fast forward 25 years and 3 kids later we are still madly in love. I cannot imagine being married to anyone else, because he is my perfect match as well as the best friend I have ever had. When the opportunity to help others find their perfect match was presented to me in 2005 I jumped at it. I understand first hand the desire to find that special someone.
From my professional education as a therapist to my personal experience, I know the components needed to create a fulfilling successful relationship.
You don't waste your time.
She understands that her clients take their matches seriously. The caliber of the clientele is higher and many are professionals, business owners or executives.
New Jersey’s Matchmaker personally meets every one of your Introductions. Once a match is identified Julianne will conduct an in-depth assessment to determine compatibility and verify credentials.
Quality versus Quantity.
Julianne finds just the right matches for you so you are assured of being matched with people that share your values.
TOTALLY TRANSFORM YOUR LOVE LIFE
New Jersey’s Matchmaker is a traditional matchmaking service for attractive, successful, commitment-minded singles in Northern New Jersey and Rockland County.
ARE YOU READY?
Single and looking to change your relationship status? You are in the right place!
Whether you’re divorced, widowed or a still searching single, my Matchmaking Services or Date Coaching Program will allow you to create the partnership you desire and deserve! If you are ready to make your love life a priority I will find the perfect match for you!